Hello and welcome to the new Watercolour Challenge over at Happy Little Stampers. This is an anything goes watercolour challenge but each month we have a little twist to make it more fun if you are looking for inspiration, and this month the twist is 'spritz'
Here is my card
1) Take a piece of white card and spritz it with the Cosmic Shimmer Mist in Ocean Sunlight.
2) Once the card has dried, stamp the Lavinia Stamps silhouette fairy and then stamp and emboss some stars with silver embossing powder under her right hand, to make it appear that she is holding them.
3) Stamp over the card with the Woodware Old Letter stamp, and give a little spritz with gold spray over the top.
4) Use a Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter pen on the wings to give them some sparkle. I was interested to see that the script did not show through the wings so I was glad that I didn't go to the trouble of masking them.
5) Prepare the layers, and stamp and clear emboss the My Favorite Things Balloon Strings background stamp on one of them. (I'm trying to make more use of my sadly neglected background stamps.)
6) Take some of the leftover spritzed card and cut the sparkle & Shine words from the WPlus9 die set and paint over them with the sparkle pen.
I'm sad that my photography does not show up the sparkle and shine you can see in real life but you can get a little idea from the small top photo.
I hope you are tempted to join us this month but if you need more inspiration, you can find plenty over on the Happy Little Stampers blog, where my talented Team Mates have some fabulous cards to show you.
I'd like to play along with
Inky Chicks Challenge #87 - stars
The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge #6 - anything goes
Crafting By Design September Challenge - anything goes
Thanks for stopping by.