Hello everyone and welcome to another challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More. This time we have our popular CAS challenge
I have been enjoying the spring so far and this particular stamp reminds of spring with the pretty flower, and the love theme brings to mind the Tennyson quote 'In the spring a young man's fancy lightly turns to love'. Anyway, I came up with this card
1) Stamp the mice stamp from Penny Black Hugs set in black versafine ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
2) Colour the image with alcohol markers. I used the Spectrum Noir Illustrator pens which I really like.
3) Die cut a stitched rectangle and stamp the sentiment from Clearly Besotted Delightful Day stamp set in blue ink.
4) Die cut an aperture in the panel using one of the My Favorite Things Stitched Arch Stax dies.
5) Glue the rectangle over the image and raise it onto a base card using fun foam.
I used this sentiment because I thought I could use it for engagement, wedding or anniversary by putting a further sentiment on the inside of the card - I love a versatile card!.
I hope you will be able to join in with us this week. You'll find lots of inspiration from the team over on the ASTM blog, and you can link up your entry there too!
I'd like to play along with
Always Fun Challenge #3 - CAS
Make My Monday Challenge #44 - embossing
Penny Black and More Challenge - spring
Thanks for stopping by.