Sunday 25 October 2015

MFT Pure Innocence Christmas card



Hello everyone,

It's time for another Anything goes challenge over at Christmas Card Challenge


and I just had to use my new Pure Innocence Dashing By stamp to produce this card:-





I used the emboss resist technique for the background - stamping and embossing the snow flakes from PTI Snowfall in white, and then used several blue distress inks to create the sky. I stamped the sentiment on a PTI snowbank die cut and raised it on foam tape before attaching the cute sledging girl.

Christmas is edging closer and if you want to increase or start your pile of cards, then why not join in with us this time. You'll find lots of inspiration from the Design Team over at the Christmas Card Challenge blog.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x

I'd like to play along with

52 Christmas Card Throwdown - emboss resist

Taylored Expressions - sketch turned on its side

Christmas at Sweet Stampin - transport

13 comments:

Darnell said...

This is so charming, Carol! Your little rosy-cheeked sledder on the hill and the brilliant emboss-resist snowfall are all fantastic!! Hugs, Darnell

Loll said...

So adorable Carol. LOVE the snowy sky and Pure Innocence on the sled. :) xx

Sarah said...

Wow!! This is fantastic Carol. It's been a while since I've done resist embossing...you've inspired me!! xx

Irene said...

Wow Carol, just stunning. I love tge background it's brilliant.

lirene
xxxx

Alanna said...

This is so adorable Carol. Such a great scene and your coloring looks amazing.

Carol said...

So cute Carol, love the scene and fab sentiment. Carol x

Nora Noll said...

This card is darling!! I LOVE the background and your coloring on the PI girl is fabulous!!

Paper Lily Leaf said...

Stunning resist-embossed background! What a great card! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

Kara Lynne said...

She is so sweet! I love your wintery scene here Carol!

Gail said...

This is super...I mean, really adorable. I love how your little image is on the snowy hill, too. GREAT card!! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' for our winter Transportation challenge! Hugs, Gail

Tanja said...

such a cute card - love the background and the fun sentiment - thanks for joining us at the 52CCT

Deborah Frings said...

Love it! Clean, crisp and such fun. The resist snowflakes are lovely and I love the cute image. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Marilyn said...

Adorable and sweet card Carol. I love the snowflake background and the cute little gal.
Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll be back again.
Marilyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...