Sunday 28 June 2015

WPlus 9 Woodland Wreath and MFT Christmas card




Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and have time to craft along with us for the new Christmas Card Challenge where the theme this week is 'anything goes'




I have had the WPlus 9 Woodland Wreath stamp set in my stash for some time and had yet to ink it up, so I thought now was the time to break it out, and I came up with this card:-




This is a multi step stamp set and I coloured the base wreath in green, the twiggy part in brown and then the berries in red. I added some glitter along the twigs with a glue pen and then cut the image out with a die from the MFT Blueprints 3 die set before fussy cutting a mat for it. The sentiments are all from the same set and I layered the panels up before placing them on a shaped base card.

Why not jump over to the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see what my Design Team mates have to share with you this week.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Carol x

I'd like to play along with

Hiding in my Craftroom - any holiday

Natalie and Amy's challenge - Christmas

Crafting By Designs - Get Ready for Christmas

14 comments:

Sarah said...

I love it Carol and you have inspired me to get Blueprints 3 out....I never know what to do with it!! xx

Tracey McNeely said...

Every detail is just beautiful Carol!

Nataliascraft said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card x

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Carole said...

I love this Carol.......I like how you have layered up on an arch die and then the shaped card and that splash of red...fab!. This is a lovely stamp set and you have showcased it to perfection.

Sue said...

Stunning! Carol it's really gorgeous...what a lovely stamp set and love the way you have set this all out..huggles Sue xxx

Loll said...

Gorgeous design Carol! Love your multi-stamped wreath ... beautiful. And fabulous layering too. xx

JoAnn said...

Such a gorgeous Christmas card Carol. Love the wreath and the total design of your card.

JoAnn said...

Such a gorgeous Christmas card Carol. Love the wreath and the total design of your card.

Nora Noll said...

Oh WOW!!! This is beautiful!! That wreath looks so real with all the layers. I also love the way you matted the white with the tiny red border. I cannot believe you fussy cut that!!! Mind would NOT look like this if I did it!!

I also have this stamp set and have yet to ink it up. I think you just have inspired me to get it out and give it a try.

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Carole & so elegant :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

*Vicki* said...

WOWZA!! That wreath is absolutely amazing!! LOVE this design!! Thanks for sharing!! :) HUGS

Kim Heggins said...

This is so beautiful....what a gorgeous wreath, I would love to have one just like this on my front door!

LauraEva said...

YOWZA~! That card is wonderful!! i absolutely adore all the detail--you did a great job. thanks for joining us over on the HIMCR blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...